Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Oh the Joys!

Week 8 has arrived. It seems so odd that we've known for almost a month! Not much has changed around here. We're just finishing up school, and want to get a lot done around the house. This will be our last major "break" before baby! Still no morning sickness for me, just nauseous if I don't eat quickly enough. But I have found that if I stand in one place for too long, my back starts to hurt. But so far I've been blessed with an easy pregnancy!

Here's what's happening this week:
Your baby is now about the size of your thumbprint: one-half to three-quarters of an inch. Six weeks is barely enough time to start a magazine subscription, but it's enough time for your fetus to develop limbs, tiny fingers and toes, the beginnings of external ear structures, eyelids, an upper lip, the tip of a nose, and intestines! The outer cells of the embryo have grown links to your blood supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment