Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Maybe...

Well, I'm in early labor. I'm having contractions every 2.5-3.5 minutes, but they're not strong enough to be painful yet. My doctor's office said to call back when they're painful enough to take my full concentration. Mom's on her way, since it's easier to come now versus in the middle of the night. My doula stopped by as well, and said to keep doing what I'm doing, which is hang out and wait for them to get stronger. She also gave me a Cohoshes tincture to help encourage the contractions to get stronger. Hopefully it works, because it tastes terrible.

The castor oil just gave me gas ::blush:: but I guess I am in early labor now, so it's nothing to sneeze at!

So to sum up: contractions, no hospital yet, nothing more to report, will do so when I have something more to tell you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment