Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Goomba

My Goomba is adorable (especially in his Goomba shirt)
DSC_0382

He's an incredibly smart monkey. Yes, he took the laundry basket, turned it upside down, climbed on top and used it as a stepstool.
DSC_0376

He likes to sit in the chair. But not watch TV. Unless it's daddy playing Zelda or the creepy Arts channel.
DSC_0146

He understands new games and toys right away.
DSC_0345

And still tries to catch the sunlight.
DSC_0330

I can't believe my baby will be a year old in less than a week! He can wave "bye-bye" now, and he's such a polite and sharing little boy. He loves to give hugs and kisses to his friends. We leave on Thursday to go to Seattle for a week for his birthday and family time, come home for a day, then leave for Chelan for another week. This time we're going with our good friends and their two little boys. It should be a fun filled week of bubbles, sprinklers, lake time, and card games in the evening. So I don't know how much I'll be blogging :) I'll try to keep photos updated though.

Having Jason home is great. Yesterday we took a walk around Lake Padden while Baxter napped in the stroller. And we've been taking turns sleeping in. That combined with Baxter only waking once a night has been glorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment