Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Things that go bump

I'm definitely showing. I look pregnant. I need to take a picture of this bump.

Speaking of bumps, this kid is moving a storm! I felt Bax between 13-14 weeks, and this one I've felt a few times starting at 8 weeks (which no one believes) but I'm starting to feel it daily now at 13 weeks.

I have halloween pictures, but I need to upload them to Flickr, which I'm about to go do, so I'll post on that soon :)

Oh, and Bax had his 15 month appointment. He's almost 33 inches tall! I'm not 100% sure on his weight, but he's barely over 26lbs clothed. Hehe.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for babies! I keep wondering how you're doing!
    Craziness on feeling so soon. I was like 18 or 19 weeks this time before I felt anything regular and it's my THIRD baby! Oh, Josiah has felt him a couple of times!
    Are you guys telling Bax things about the baby (question mark, but Josiah spilled water on that key)

    ReplyDelete