Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oh, a bit of everything.

Jason and I had our 8 year wedding anniversary on March 30th. My mom and step-dad came up and spent the night with Baxter, and Jason and I went to Vancouver B.C. and stayed the night at the Sutton Place Hotel. It was glorious. Great food, lots of sleep, and no Baxter interruptions. Although I thought about him constantly, and worried that he was sleeping ok without us. But he did great.

I'm feeling huge. I'm 36 weeks today. This boy is getting huge. I finished sewing newborn diapers tonight, and now just have a few more sewing projects that I must get done. I'd like to get more done, but we shall see....

We had a lovely scare this week. Our ceiling above our bed started leaking again. And starting to mold. Our management wanted us to move. But the only option was another 2 bedroom (that wouldn't be a good fit for us, even though it's the same layout) or pay an extra $60/month and move to the 3 bedroom right next door to us. We are trying to save money and to hopefully purchase a house this summer.... Not to spend more money or to move at 37 weeks (which is full term) pregnant. We finally got them to admit that they could do temporary repairs on our place, but it wouldn't look pretty. Who cares? Our place has never looked pretty! We won't be here long enough for it to matter. They just don't want to do the temporary repairs because it's more work for them. It's less work for us. They can deal.

1 comment: