Friday, November 16, 2007

Positively Pregnant

Last month, Jason and I decided it wouldn't be bad if we had a baby. The birth control I was on wasn't working well for me anymore, so we decided to just see what happens. Usually after being on birth control, it can take several months before you start ovulating again, so I wasn't too concerned anything would happen right away. Well, the next month I was a day late, and I had all these tests, so I decided to try one. The first one came back, and I looked at it, and a million thoughts went through my head. I took the test into the computer room where Jason was on the computer and asked him "How many lines do you see?"

"One and a half"

"Ummmm"

"What does that mean?"

"I think we're pregnant..."

Thinking the first test was a fluke, I took another one, right away. Same thing. Next morning, same thing. Morning after, same thing. So on Friday, I made my way down to DSHS and got it confirmed! A lot faster than expected, but we're having a baby Dilley in July! We couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment