Friday, February 22, 2008

Pregnancy has its warts

But soon it won't! Did you know, that when you're pregnant its really easy to get warts? I have one on my finger that my doctor has tried to burn off 3 times, but it's super stubborn. So she gave me a prescription for it. Luckily my insurance covered it, I had no idea you could get prescription wart medicine for $313.99!!!

Enough about disgusting body things. I don't think I've grown much the last week, but I'm starting to feel huge. I can't quite zip my rain jacket anymore :( And I'm starting to get really hungry, really fast, all the time. But I'm still being a picky eater. But I love spaghetti. I've had it 4 times this week. But never as leftovers, leftovers make me feel gross...

My week wasn't too bad. This weekend I need to prepare for an exam next week, write a paper, format a group project, start another paper, and do prep work for another class. And iron Jason's shirts. I wish he could learn how to iron. As much as I love him, I don't want to buy him new shirts though, which I'm sure would be the end result!

I've been doing more diaper research this week. The diapers I want are pretty expensive, but they're OS (one size) and they fit from 10-40 lbs! So they would last forever, and have a good warranty. But they're so popular right now they are nearly impossible to purchase. So I'm biding my time, and starting to think about the remaining newborn things I need to buy. I've got a good start, but I'm not there yet.

I started knitting my first diaper cover, and it's turning out really good! I'm half way done with one leg cuff, and then I have the other one. Maybe once I'm done with that I'll take some pictures of the diapers I've collected so far. I made this cover big so I could felt it down a bit to make it thicker.

I'm also collecting 100% merino or lambswool sweaters. I'm going to cut them up and make baby pants and diaper covers out of them. Great cheap covers! Now I just need to get a sewing machine... I'm counting on mom to help me out :D

Ok, well I should start working on my "cheat sheet" for the exam on Tuesday. We're allowed to take in one page of notes, and I go to town with a fine point pen. I have to space it out so I don't cramp my hand too badly, hehe.

And right now, according to you all, we're having a girl. Three more weeks.....

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment