Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mama makes whole milk!

I took Baxter into WIC today to get him registered (yay government cheese!) and all that fun stuff. They also weighed him and measured him. The man child is huge!!! Baxter now weighs 11lbs 10oz, and is 22.5 inches long.

His weight is in the 90th percentile, and his height is in the 75th. Proportionately he's perfect though, so that's nice!

I did get a free breast-pump from them, but it's a super irritating one. They will give me a good one when I hit 8 weeks. They don't give out the good ones early because the good ones are single user, so if I stopped BFing, they wasted money on giving me a pump. This one can have multiple users, so they just pay for a kit of parts that are single user. Makes sense, but it also means that I will have a hard time pumping my first week of classes because he won't be 8 weeks until the end of it. But once he hits 8 weeks I can go trade out pumps, so that's a plus!

So anyway, that's about all I have to say for now. I just write snippets when I have a moment now. Oh, I guess there is one more thing, I uploaded a super cute video of Baxter to YouTube. So check it out :D

No comments:

Post a Comment