Sunday, February 22, 2009

Chasing Shadows

The other day I was putting away Baxter's laundry while he played on the floor. He's been working on the pincher grasp, where he picks something up with his thumb and index finger. In the past this is only been used on me (i.e. nursing, pull off, look pointy thing! pinch, OUCH! resume nursing). Well he saw my dancing shadow in the rays of sun and was trying to pick them up! It was super cute, so I took a picture:
DSC07369

I also picked up some teething biscuits for him, since he seems to like table food more then purees. He loved it. He smelled of teething biscuits all day. He also made a big mess!

DSC07376

Shortly after this photo there was actually remnants on his forehead as well. I gave him half of one later, but planned it so he went straight into the bathtub afterwards.

He's also been laughing and ticklish a lot more. He especially loves mirrors. There are handprints on ALL of them in the house now. So next time I get them cleaned I'll try to video him playing with mirrors again. But in the mean time here are some fun videos of Baxter playing with Mommy and Daddy.





On other notes, I finished and shipped my diaper order! Now I have papers to write, but what else is new? Baxter can also scoot quite far now :)

2 comments:

  1. I know you said you've been really hungry lately, but Baxter, really? LOL

    I want to hear about your diapers again. My friend is pregnant and she uses cloth diapers so I was thinking of buying some from you for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my diapers... Well I'm not officially open yet. I'm hoping to get my website up and running around the beginning of April. I sell one-sized fitted diapers (so they require a cover and will fit almost from birth until potty training). They're $25-28 each depending on the print. There's a link at the top of the blog that has pictures!

    ReplyDelete