Monday, February 16, 2009

Not me Monday

As I recently mentioned, I follow MckMama's blog My Charming Kids. Every monday she does a post about things she did NOT do the week before. It's a way to pretend to be perfect while admitting our faults. I love reading hers every week, so I thought I would try it out!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week I most certainly did not decide to stop shaving my armpits after finding a one inch long ingrown hair. And I most certainly did not vow to epilate instead, even though I constantly forget and end up shaving at the last minute.

I also did not put Baxter on a chair at the Public Heath department and sit in front of him while I got a flu shot, just so he wouldn't roll off! And I most certainly did not pretend to ignore him chewing on the armrests of said chair.

Of course I would never bake a batch of cupcakes JUST for me and Jason. Never! Not me! And we didn't eat over half of them in just a few days! Never!

And I am not going to try to do this post every week, simply because I enjoy reading other people's....

No comments:

Post a Comment