Tuesday, March 11, 2008

150bpm

I know, a mid-week post! I'll be 21 weeks tomorrow, and we saw the doctor yesterday. She's so sweet, I really like her. And she can be the baby's doctor after it's born, because she's family medicine, not just OB! Her nurse is great too. The baby's heartbeat was 150bpm, and everything looked good. She felt around my belly for a bit, and told me that I was right on track. My weight gain so far has been perfect. Not too much, but not too little either.

She gave me the bottle of carbonated sugar water to drink before my next appointment for the gestational diabetes test too. Not looking forward to that, but I don't have to do it until next month!

I've been really tired all weekend, and am now behind on my work for the week, so be thinking about me. Finals are the beginning of next week, and then I get a short break.

Last night Jason finally felt the baby! He felt a few kicks, and the baby was doing summersaults too. Jason looked at me and said "Was that a little flippy-do?" It was so cute! He got the goofiest grin on his face. I can't wait until Friday and the ultrasound. So anyway, Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment