Thursday, March 20, 2008

22 Weeks

It's amazing how quick time flies. For those of you wondering about the name, we have told some family, but I'm not sure if we want to tell EVERYONE, since it's not 100% set in stone. Right now we mostly refer to him as "the little man" or "the heir."

I might not get around to pictures this week, I left my tripod at home, and I'm visiting my mom in Seattle for the week. I get to use her sewing room, and start making more diapers! Wheee! And I have a few other things in the area to take care of.

Finals went well, I could have done better, but I could have done worse! And my schedule worked out well for next quarter. I'm going to be interning at the Mother Baby Center, as well as taking two of the classes I needed to get into. They let me in off the waiting list! I guess being pregnant is a good reason as to why I should be allowed to take this class. It might also have helped that I cried to my advisor....

Oh, the little man knows I'm talking about him, he woke up and is kicking like mad. That might also be the lucky charms hitting his blood stream. My two favorite pregnant meals are spaghetti and lucky charms. Not at the same time.... Oh, and I'm back up to my pre-pregnancy weight! So I'm now at 0 weight gain, and no longer in the negative. But my bottom half and my ribs are still smaller than I was before, I'm just more filled out in other areas, so I know exactly where that weight is! And I can attribute at least some of it directly to the little man.

So that's it for now. I might write more later, but I have a lot to do!

Here's what's happening this week:
Weighing in at a pound, and at eight inches long, your baby is starting to really look like a baby! You can compare his size to a box of sugar or a bag of coffee beans. His skin is filling out as the first layers of fat are deposited and his muscles grow. During the next month, his weight may almost double.

No comments:

Post a Comment