Saturday, April 5, 2008

So Busy

Well, life got even more hectic. I didn't really think it was possible, but it has! Classes started again this week, as well as my internship. Lets just say it will be a very difficult next 10 weeks.

But I'll share fun stuff today! The other day I was in the shower and the little man was kicking away. I started singing, and he stopped kicking! As soon as I stopped singing he started kicking ferociously. Then he stopped again when I started singing. I guess he likes it when mommy sings :D I took some video after I stopped singing, it's about a minute long, but you can really see my belly bounce all over the place, hehe! If you want to see it, email me. I don't really want to post it on YouTube.

I have a nurse appointment tomorrow, and a doctor visit on Monday. On monday I have to do my one hour glucose test to see if I have Gestational Diabetes. I don't think I do, but the test does not sound fun anyway.

I had a lot more to share, but I'm just too tired right now. I started knitting a baby blanket, and I finished a few other things. I have more yarn coming in next week or so that I'm excited about. I found that knitting in class helps me pay attention. When my hands are doing something, I'm less likely to fall asleep!

Ok, I'll write more later, but I can't promise my updates will be very regular anymore. We'll see though, hopefully I still get pictures done regularly.

Here's what's happening this week:
Your baby weighs 1 1/4 pounds and is a little more than 11 inches long, about the size of a small bag of sugar. In the last third of pregnancy, he'll double and triple his weight. Your dexterous baby can touch and hold his feet and make a fist. Your partner may be able to hear his heartbeat by pressing his ear against your belly. Your baby has a regular sleep schedule now and active and inactive periods. You may or may not be able to discern what those periods are. His nostrils, which have been plugged, open up.

No comments:

Post a Comment