Thursday, January 31, 2008

Another week down!

Well, this week was stressful. I was really sick all day last friday, really really sick. I also had a ton of catching up to do in the school area, so the weekend was packed. I ended up getting it all done though, so that's a relief. I had an exam in Finance today, but I think I did ok. Other than that, there's not a whole lot to report. I'm continuing to have food aversions though, which is a huge pain in the rear. Think happy food thoughts for me! And that my cracked rib from coughing feels better.

I think I've felt the baby move a few times. Just little flutters, but it's still exciting!

Anyway, here's what happening at 15 weeks:
Your baby weighs about 2.8 ounces (79 grams) and is about 4 1/2 inches from crown to rump—roughly the size of a small gerbil. At any time, you will begin to feel fetal movement as your baby's bones harden, and she starts a big growth spurt. Your baby has plenty of room: At this point, she could fit in the palm of your hand. This is a great time to be a fetus. At any given time, she might be playing with the umbilical cord (which she's now able to grasp), putting her thumb in her mouth, or kicking at the amniotic sac.

No comments:

Post a Comment