Saturday, March 14, 2009

fun times

Now that Baxter is down to two naps a day, I had to start nursing him once in the afternoon that doesn't trigger a nap. I don't nurse him to sleep, but I usually nurse him and he gets sleepy, so in the crib he goes. Well afternoon snack is super fun mommy time.

Baxter smiles and giggles and pets my face while he nurses. He plays with me while he eats and it's just sweet bonding time. Yesterday he figured out that if he pinches me he gets sqirted. Giggles ensue. Well today I was making him laugh while he nursed, and milk came out his nose. He didn't think that was nearly as funny as being squirted. He quickly calmed down and was back to his smiling self.

Oh, and Jason's birthday breakfast was amazing. Dinner smells great. I'm off to go serve it up!

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Word.
    I can't even begin to describe the glob of cookie that came flying out of my mouth in laughter when I read this post... but that might be a good thing. So cute! I can't wait for Bruce to do the same.

    ReplyDelete