Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

On this week's installment of
NotMeMonday

I was not sick almost all week, but never allowed myself to actually feel sick. This did not make me crazy tired to the point of falling asleep on the toilet. I did not awaken to find myself finished, and freak out because I didn't remember starting to go...

We did not take Baxter to Little Cheerful as our first time taking him to a restaurant by ourselves. And he did not live up to the restaurant's name, charming all the patrons, our waitress, and the manager who Jason knows. He also was not enamored by the hair of the man sitting behind him, and I did not have to pull out bits of rice husk out of his ponytail after Baxter had gotten his hands on him yet again.

After breakfast, we did not go spend our hard earned money on a contraption to hold our baby. And that carrier was not a miracle, and carrying Baxter is not a million times easier.

Baxter is not obsessed with trying to pull my hair, and I am not seriously contemplating cutting it off super short.

And it does not freak me out to walk into Baxter's room at night to find him standing in his crib.

Most of all, I am not graduating with my BA in Management and a minor in Psychology this week!

1 comment:

  1. your hair must really get pulled alot, great not me monday

    ReplyDelete