Sunday, March 1, 2009

Seven

Baxter is seven months old today. Jason and I will have been married for seven years at the end of this month. Amazing! Time has flown by. I think being in school has kept me pretty busy, and I can't wait to graduate (done in 16 days!!!). Of course, then I will be busy sewing diapers, but I will at least get to somewhat make my own schedule then. 

I got labels for my diapers made, and they look fantastic. I should probably start a second blog about my diapers so that in case you don't care about diapers as much as I do you don't have to read about them all the time. But for now it's here. 

Baxter is getting a top tooth, you can see and feel it through the gums. He hasn't been too fussy, but we shall see. He's also really close to pulling up to stand. And he started making a funny scrunched face where he wrinkles his nose. Too cute!

But that's all my update is today, since I have two papers to write, a case study to do, three chapters of reading, and an exam to study for. The last 16 days are pretty packed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment