Tuesday, March 3, 2009

PFFFFFFTTTTTTT

That's what I woke up to this morning. Last night Baxter figured out how to blow raspberries. So this morning instead of his usual babbling he blew raspberries over and over. So cute! He LOVES to stand. He can't pull himself up, but if you set him up he will stand for 20 minutes or more. The can travel a little bit, but not much. I think he just likes the balance practice.

Right now he's chewing on a teething biscuit, because that darn tooth hasn't popped through and it's bugging him. Luckily teething biscuits make him happy. He doesn't like purees, but give him table food and he's all over it.

I took his seven month pictures today. I put a few more up on Flickr, but here's my favorite of the batch. I actually took it for my online forum's picture of the week contest. The theme was blanket, and this was the blanket I knit for him before he was born. It turned out so sweet though that I like it anyway!

DSC07525

I also finished a new wool interlock cover for him. I dyed the wool and then had Grandma Annette (Jason's mom) embroider it. I loved his original cover with a monster on the bum, and I found out that monster's name was Milo. I found the embroidery patterns online, and I was super excited. Can you guess what this monster's name is?

DSC07468

It's Baxter! So I just HAD to make it for him. You understand, right?

2 comments:

  1. Leah is the EXACT same way with food. She loves table food but she mainly spits out purees. I made all her food and at first I thought it was just too runny so I made some that was thicker, no dice. She still doesn't want it. Ah well, less work for me!

    ReplyDelete