Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

NotMeMonday

This week I did not put Baxter down so I could clean up the cat barf, only to turn around and find it IN HIS MOUTH.

I also did not put him in the high chair and let him go to town on a teething biscuit so that I could get some dishes done and make myself some lunch.

I certainly did not put Baxter in a laundry basket to hang out for half an hour because it makes him happy. And I didn't use that time to do something completely selfish and senseless like play Animal Crossing.

And finally, I did not spend several hours last night dying yarn instead of homework simply because my brain was full.

3 comments:

  1. Merrilee you have ANIMAL CROSSING??? For the wii? I am about to faint if you do!

    and eww to the cat barf, whew thats gotta be a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ewww...cat barf?!? YUCKY!

    You dye your own yarn? Hello Martha! I'm jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "This week I did not put Baxter down so I could clean up the cat barf, only to turn around and find it IN HIS MOUTH. "

    My niece did the same thing. She screeeaaamed when my brother took it away from her. LOL

    Must.See.Yarn.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete