Monday, March 23, 2009

Not Me! Monday

This week, on Not Me! Monday, I will not be linking to McMama's Not Me Monday. Baby Stellan needs our prayers. He almost died before he was born due to high heart rates, but he survived. At four months old, he's now in the hospital again experiencing heart problems. If you get a chance, head over to My Charming Kids to read more and let them know you're praying too.

However, I have some things I need to confess, so I will be doing my own Not Me Monday!

NotMeMonday

This week I did not get so frustrated with Baxter's hair grabbing that I went to get my hair chopped off after he was in bed. I also did not come home to find out that the hair dresser did a TERRIBLE job, and have to take Baxter back with me the next morning to get it fixed. I also did not come to the conclusion that my new haircut is GREAT, but that it's also a Mommy Mullet, a party in the front and business in the back.

DSC07833

I did not conspire with my grandparents to surprise my father with dinner on Friday night. I also did not let my father give Baxter some water out of a straw, knowing that Baxter does not like water...

DSC07826

DSC07827

And most of all I did NOT freak out on Saturday when I looked down and saw a quarter sized spider crawling down my cleavage, and I did not run to the bathroom and find said spider suffocated under my boob. I then did not display the humongous spider on a wad of toilet paper and show the assorted family members who were present what I found in my shirt.

I'm not at all sure that there is much more that I should confess this week, but it's late and I'm tired.

2 comments:

  1. LOL I have a mommy mullet too now! Yay mommy mullets!

    Also, Leah hates water too. I give her a sippy cup with water in it everyday and she just chews in the spout and spits water all over herself. Much like Baxter did with the straw. LOL

    OMG I would have a COW and a half if I found a spider down my shirt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baxter actually looks offended...! I never thought that expression could be present on an infant, but there you go!

    ReplyDelete